How to deal with generator water
When it is found that the diesel generator enters the water for other reasons, it should be handled as follows: When the diesel generator enters the water, it is found that if the generator is immediately shut down during operation, the stopped state is not allowed to start. Then the diesel generator is not allowed to start. Support the good things on one side so that the engine oil pan oil drain parts are in position.Unscrew the oil plug and pull the oil scale out of the water in the oil tank.
- The use and realization of diesel generators has also changed in different weather and temperatures in different seasons. So, how to make a diesel generator safely through a season in the process of using a diesel generator? Here are three suggestions. In the manual of the lubricating oil unit, there are no special requirements for oil, and there is no "winter or summer".
- The rental of diesel generators is the supplier of emergency backup power after a power failure. Most of the units are in standby mode. Once the power is cut off, it is necessary for the unit to "start in an emergency and supply power in an emergency" or the backup unit will lose its meaning. The starter battery of the unit is unprotected for a long time. The electrolyte water does not increase in real time after the water of the electrolyte evaporates. It is not equipped with a starter battery charger. The battery's power decreases after natural discharge of the battery for a long time. Charge / float charge switching. In view of the negligence of the failure to perform the switching control, the battery power cannot meet the conditions, except for handling this exception.
- Matters needing attention when assembling diesel generator sets: before use, it can effectively avoid unnecessary damage to the equipment, and it is easy to transfer moisture to the equipment. Attention should be paid to the assembly of the generator set and equipped with lightning protection devices. The reliability of the two-way switch wiring needs to be reviewed by the local power supply department, and the pipeline should be lowered by 5-10 degrees. If the assembly environment is wet, the generator housing must be reliably grounded and the pipe diameter must be the muffler or outlet diameter.
- What to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its