Problems and maintenance methods of generators during work
A generator is specifically a device that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. It is often seen in some large-scale event venues. Diesel generators are commonly used in modern times. It has the advantages of low consumption, convenient operation and long service life , Is the first choice in people's work. The working principle and related content of the generator are described in detail below. The following is the introduction of "problems and maintenance methods encountered by generators in work".
[Introduction of related maintenance content for diesel generators]
In recent years, as users have increasingly higher requirements for the brand and quality of diesel generator sets, some diesel brand users of imported brands have not refused because of the expensive engine. For example, imported brand generator sets, the quality of imported brand generator sets is excellent, but the high price of generators has not hindered customers' purchasing enthusiasm.
1. Maintenance of cooling system of diesel generator set
Fill the coolant before using a new diesel generator set. When filling, the vent valve of the cooling system on the upper part of the machine should be turned over, and the coolant should be slowly added to the initiator from the water inlet of the cooling water tank until there are no air bubbles, and then it will be discharged from the vent valve and stopped. The cooling liquid should be filled below the neck of the water inlet of the cooling water tank, and it should not be too full.
After the filling is completed, the air release valve is closed, and the cut-off door on the water filter device seat is opened so that the dca4 additive can be mixed into the cooling system. The coolant used in the cooling system should be composed of three components: purified water, antifreeze and dca4 additive. Each liter of coolant contains 50% pure water, 50% antifreeze and 0.5 units of dca4 additive. The prepared coolant can be used all year round and can be used for two consecutive years.
Because purified water is purified, it prevents the formation of scale. Antifreeze refers to ethylene glycol or propylene glycol used in industry, which can lower the freezing point of water and improve the boiling point of water.
The concentration of antifreeze should be 40% and 68%. If the concentration is too high or too low, it will affect the antifreeze of the coolant. In most climatic conditions, the recommended concentration of antifreeze is 50%, and the freezing point of the coolant at this moment can reach -33cc. dca4 additive can form a layer of maintenance film inside and outside the water system to avoid cavitation of the cylinder liner and the body and hinder the accumulation of sediment.
2. Maintenance of the lubrication system of a diesel generator
Before starting a new diesel generator set, it should be filled with oil through the filler port. When filling, the initiator should be placed horizontally and pay attention to the change of oil level. After filling, wait for an instant and then check the oil level on the oil gauge, that is, the oil level you see after the oil has flowed into the oil pan is the correct value. Each oil filter should be filled with cleaning oil before it is installed on the engine.
[Analysis of Inaccurate Fuel Supply Time of Diesel Generators]
During the load operation of the diesel generator set, the fuel supply time of the high pressure oil pump of the diesel generator set was damaged due to many other reasons, which caused the inaccuracy of the high pressure oil pump time of a diesel generator set, or it was too early or too late. This not only wastes fuel, but also causes the crew to suffer a certain amount of damage. Therefore, it is necessary for diesel generator set manufacturers to talk with you about the inaccurate fuel supply time of a diesel generator set, which will cause damage to the unit and analysis of maintenance failures.
1. Knock the cylinder. After a diesel generator is started, a slight metal rattling sound is normally heard. If the oil supply is too early, you can hear a metal knocking sound like hitting the piston with a hardwood hammer. The lower the speed, the more obvious, the earlier the oil supply, the clearer the sound; if the oil supply is too late, the knocking sound is not obvious. Of course, the poor atomization of the fuel injection nozzle can cause an explosion when the natural delay time of the fuel is increased, but it is much smaller than the effect of knocking the cylinder when the fuel is not allowed. Comprehensive observation is not difficult to distinguish.
2. Starting performance. The effect of fueling time on the starting performance of an engine, especially when it is cold, is obvious. It is difficult to start the fueling time too early or too late.
3. Idle and high-speed performance. If the engine runs well at idle and the performance deteriorates after acceleration, the exhaust pipe will intermittently emit white smoke, and it will be normal after deceleration. This is mostly because the fuel supply time is late. If the engine is running at a high speed, the working condition deteriorates after deceleration, the knocking sound is severe, or there is no idle speed, the exhaust pipe intermittently emits black smoke, and this phenomenon is reduced after acceleration. This is often due to premature fueling.
4. Load performance of a generator set. The engine is weak when fueling too early or too late, especially when it is too late.
5. A generator set is overheating. If the fueling time is too early or too late, the engine will overheat, but the performance is different. When the fuel supply is asked too early, the oil temperature is too high and the water temperature is high. When the oil supply time is too late, the water temperature is too high and the exhaust temperature is too high. The temperature rise is not significant.
The above introductions about "introduction of related maintenance content of diesel generator sets" and "analysis of inaccurate fuel supply time of diesel generator sets" hope to make you understand "problems and maintenance methods encountered by generators in work" Bring help.
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators