What to pay attention to when buying imported second-hand generators
There are gas generator sets, diesel generator sets, hydraulic generator sets and wind generator sets on the market. Different types of generator sets have different performance, scope of use, and market conditions. They should be selected reasonably. Many companies choose second-hand generators to save costs when purchasing generator sets, especially some imported second-hand generators. . So what should we pay attention to when selecting and using imported second-hand generators?
1. The actual output power of generators, pumps, and power will be affected by factors such as altitude, temperature, and environmental humidity. When the altitude, temperature, and ambient humidity increase, the power of the generator will decrease in different proportions. Please refer to the relevant information of the generator. When calculating the power used by the generator, please take it into consideration before purchasing. Insufficient power used.
2. Electrical appliances of the same power, due to different types of electrical appliances, the starting currents are very different, and the demand for generator power is different. Therefore, when purchasing products, users should first calculate how many high-power generators can meet normal use. Specific references are as follows:
① The power ratio of resistive electrical appliances (such as lamps and electric furnaces) is 1: 1.
② The power ratio of inductive electrical appliances (such as lamps) is 1: 2.
③ The power ratio of electric tools and electric fans is 1: 3 (for example, angle grinder).
④ The power ratio of air compressor, woodworking planer, machine tool, and milking machine is 1: 4 (for example, a 1KW air compressor needs to purchase a 4KW generator).
Imported second-hand generators, pumps, and power supply precautions
1. The oil should be filled in place. Machines without oil mark should be added until the oil is flowing out (when the machine is lying flat). Oil marked machines should be filled with oil strictly in accordance with the instructions. Too much oil filling can easily cause black smoke and speeding, and too little oil filling can easily cause cylinder holding.
2. When the machine is working, do not fill the machine oil tank with oil to avoid danger.
3. Do not add fuel to the oil tank of the machine when the machine is working, otherwise the machine may catch fire and burn the machine.
When the internal water temperature of the imported second-hand generator body is lower than 70 ° C, the outlet valve of the thermostat is closed. Circulation in the water jacket is called small circulation.
When the internal water temperature of the imported second-hand generator body is 70 ° C to 80 ° C, the bypass valve of the thermostat is gradually closed, and the water outlet valve to the radiator is gradually opened. At this time, part of the cooling water inside the body still undergoes small circulation, and the other part of the cooling water flows back to the radiator through the radiator return pipe. When the internal water temperature of the diesel engine body is above 80 ° C, the bypass valve of the thermostat is completely closed, and the water outlet valves are all opened. At this time, all the cooling water in the engine body flows through the radiator for large circulation.
- Matters needing attention when assembling diesel generator sets: before use, it can effectively avoid unnecessary damage to the equipment, and it is easy to transfer moisture to the equipment. Attention should be paid to the assembly of the generator set and equipped with lightning protection devices. The reliability of the two-way switch wiring needs to be reviewed by the local power supply department, and the pipeline should be lowered by 5-10 degrees. If the assembly environment is wet, the generator housing must be reliably grounded and the pipe diameter must be the muffler or outlet diameter.
- The use and realization of diesel generators has also changed in different weather and temperatures in different seasons. So, how to make a diesel generator safely through a season in the process of using a diesel generator? Here are three suggestions. In the manual of the lubricating oil unit, there are no special requirements for oil, and there is no "winter or summer".
- The rental of diesel generators is the supplier of emergency backup power after a power failure. Most of the units are in standby mode. Once the power is cut off, it is necessary for the unit to "start in an emergency and supply power in an emergency" or the backup unit will lose its meaning. The starter battery of the unit is unprotected for a long time. The electrolyte water does not increase in real time after the water of the electrolyte evaporates. It is not equipped with a starter battery charger. The battery's power decreases after natural discharge of the battery for a long time. Charge / float charge switching. In view of the negligence of the failure to perform the switching control, the battery power cannot meet the conditions, except for handling this exception.
- What to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its