Specific steps of generator power test
Generator rental describes the test steps of generator power generation. 1: Check whether there is any disconnection, misconnection, or short circuit in the connection parts of the external wires of the generator, and measure the battery voltage at point B + with a voltmeter. 2: Down the key door to the "open" position, but do not start the engine. At this time, use a voltmeter to measure the voltage at point D + and observe whether the charging indicator is bright.
3: Start the engine, measure the voltage at point B + of the engine with a voltmeter, and the following values should be reached: generator lease 12V, system voltage is 13V or more while adding and subtracting throttle, voltage generator lease 24V, system voltage is 27V, and there is a slight change of 0.1 ～ 0.2V
4: Turn on some loads. For example, if the lamp 12V system voltage is above 13V and the throttle is added and subtracted at the same time, the voltage is 24V and the system voltage is above 27V. There is a moderate change of 0.2 ～ 0.4V.
5: Turn on the main electrical appliances such as air conditioners, lights, etc. 12V system voltage is above 13V while adding and subtracting throttle, voltage 24V system voltage is above 27V, there is a large change of 0.5 ～ 1V
When the third step is performed, the generator has no voltage output. You can take the following measures to check. For generators with a D + point that generates excitation, such as 27 series, 23 series, 29 series, and 19 series, a 2.5mm2 wire can be led from the positive electrode of the battery. After starting the engine, use the other end to instantly click on the D + point (within 1S of time).
Then use a voltmeter to measure whether there is voltage output at point B +. If there is, check from step 3 to step 5. At the same time, it is determined that the charging lamp line of the vehicle is disconnected (generally, the indicator lamp is damaged, and the instrument panel rod is connected. Loose, the line is open), if there is no voltage output, the generator has a failure to generate power.
- The rental of diesel generators is the supplier of emergency backup power after a power failure. Most of the units are in standby mode. Once the power is cut off, it is necessary for the unit to "start in an emergency and supply power in an emergency" or the backup unit will lose its meaning. The starter battery of the unit is unprotected for a long time. The electrolyte water does not increase in real time after the water of the electrolyte evaporates. It is not equipped with a starter battery charger. The battery's power decreases after natural discharge of the battery for a long time. Charge / float charge switching. In view of the negligence of the failure to perform the switching control, the battery power cannot meet the conditions, except for handling this exception.
- The use and realization of diesel generators has also changed in different weather and temperatures in different seasons. So, how to make a diesel generator safely through a season in the process of using a diesel generator? Here are three suggestions. In the manual of the lubricating oil unit, there are no special requirements for oil, and there is no "winter or summer".
- Matters needing attention when assembling diesel generator sets: before use, it can effectively avoid unnecessary damage to the equipment, and it is easy to transfer moisture to the equipment. Attention should be paid to the assembly of the generator set and equipped with lightning protection devices. The reliability of the two-way switch wiring needs to be reviewed by the local power supply department, and the pipeline should be lowered by 5-10 degrees. If the assembly environment is wet, the generator housing must be reliably grounded and the pipe diameter must be the muffler or outlet diameter.
- What to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its