What are the drainage regulations and troubleshooting methods for diesel generators?
In life, there are sometimes power outages. In order to ensure the normal work and life, people often use generators. A diesel generator is a type of generator commonly used in modern society. It uses diesel to generate electricity and provides people with a temporary source of electricity. The following editors will give you a detailed introduction to diesel generators. The following is an introduction to "What are the drainage regulations and troubleshooting methods for diesel generators?"
[What principles should be followed in the discharge of oil and water in the diesel generator room]
Once a diesel generator room fires, it will bring great harm to the company and personal safety. There are many reasons that can cause diesel engine room fires. One very important reason is that the oil and water drainage system design of the engine room is not reasonable.
(1) The drainage of indoor oil and water should be organized, and it is not allowed to flow along the ground to eliminate the hidden danger of fire caused by oil slick on the ground. The specific method is to drain oil and water ditch around the room and drain to the oil collecting puddle in an organized way.
(2) The indoor oil and water drainage ditch should have a reasonable discharge slope to ensure the smooth and rapid drainage of oil and water in the drainage ditch (pipe) and reduce the residence time of oil and water in the drainage ditch (pipe). The slope of the drainage ditch should be ten or more equal to 1% to 3%. The top of the ditch should be provided with a movable cover to prevent debris from entering the ditch, causing oil or water flow to block or cause poor drainage.
(3) The indoor oil and water drainage ditch should be reasonably arranged to facilitate the management staff to regularly clean the ground and the drainage ditch, and minimize the residual oil slick on the ground in the drainage ditch (pipe) section. Attention should be paid to avoid the impact of extraction (exhaust) fans and air ducts on the cleaning work during specific layout.
(4) The drainage of the accumulated water in the flue should be completely isolated from the indoor oil and water collection and drainage system to prevent high-temperature flue gas from flowing in the flue, such as indoor fire.
(5) The drainage of oil and water in the flue should be safe and reliable, and it should also be easy to clean. When conditions permit, it should be used as a collection set and drainage pan. It is also possible to directly use a water seal or valve to drain oil and water.
(6) For diesel generator rooms with higher load rates, in order to better eliminate and weaken the source of high-temperature smoke fires, if possible, water cooling jackets or other circulating water cooling measures can be installed on the smoke exhaust pipes. To reduce the high temperature flue gas temperature. Water can also be used to directly cool the flue gas in the flue (at this time, there is a moisture-proof requirement for the flue exhaust fan, which hinders the operation of the flue gas, and the water cooling effect is poor). The cooling water flows along the flue, and the water is discharged out of the flue. After degreasing ,recycle.
(7) Oil collection: The puddle should have a certain effective volume and height to facilitate timely and reliable drainage of oil and water, while reducing the amount of combustible materials in the room and reducing the risk of fire.
(8) Each water supply and drainage pipeline should have reliable positioning (fixed by bracket) measures, so as not to break the pipeline and cause "drip, leak, run, and rise" phenomenon, increasing the risk of fire.
[How to check the problem of radiator of diesel generator and fix it in time]
The radiator of a diesel generator set can play the role of cooling the unit. Once a problem occurs in the radiator, the temperature of the unit will increase, which not only affects the efficiency of the unit, but also has hidden safety hazards. The main manifestation of radiator damage is water leakage, and the leaks of radiators are generally small and difficult to find with the naked eye. So how to check the radiators of diesel generators? How can I fix it if something goes wrong?
After the radiator is found to be leaking, the radiator must be cleaned before leak detection. During the inspection, the following two methods can be used:
1. Block the inlet and outlet of the radiator, install a joint from the overflow pipe or the drain plug, and press in the compressed air of 0.15-0.3kgf / cm2. Put the radiator in the sink. If there is a bubble, it is a leak.
2. Check with irrigation method. During the inspection, the radiator inlet and outlet are blocked. After filling the water inlet, check whether there is water leakage. In order to find small cracks, you can apply a certain pressure to the radiator or make the radiator vibrate slightly, and then observe carefully Water leaks from the leak.
After finding the leak of the radiator, we need to repair it in time. The following Starlight will introduce two repair methods for everyone, you can learn:
1. Welding repair of the upper and lower water chambers When the leakage of the upper and lower water chambers is not large, you can directly repair it with solder. If the leakage is large, repair with purple steel. When welding, apply a layer of solder to one side of the steel skin and the leak, place the steel skin on the leak, and then use a soldering iron to heat the outside to melt the solder and weld it around.
2. For the radiator pipe repair, if the outer pipe of the radiator is broken and the break is not large, the heat sink near the water pipe can be slightly repaired with a needle-nosed pliers and directly repaired with solder. If the breach is large or the middle-level water pipe is leaking, it should be handled flexibly according to the actual situation. However, the number of stuck and blocked pipes must not exceed 10% of the total number of pipes to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the radiator.
The above introductions about "What principles should be followed for diesel generator engine room oil and water emissions" and "How to check the problems of diesel generator set radiators and repair them in a timely manner", I hope that you can understand the "Drainage regulations of diesel generators and troubleshooting" What are the ways "to help.
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators