Precautions when using diesel generators and instructions for using oil
Although diesel generator is a common power generation equipment in our life, many people are familiar with her, but there are many details in the process of use that need our attention. What are the specifics? Next, let's work with Xiaobian to understand how to make diesel generators better and how to choose the oil for diesel generators. The following is the introduction of "Precautions when using diesel generators and instructions for using oil".
[How to make diesel generators better use]
1. Smooth oil, cooling water and air. Insufficient or interrupted diesel supply, the engine oil must not be low. Low engine oil will lead to poor lubrication, serious body wear and even burnout; if insufficient cooling water will cause the machine to overheat, reduce power, increase wear and shorten service life; If the air supply is not timely or interrupted, there will be problems such as difficult starting, poor combustion, reduced power, and abnormal engine operation.
Second, the fastening parts need to be checked frequently. Because diesel engines and gasoline engines are affected by shocks and uneven loads during use, bolts and nuts are easy to loosen. Check the adjustment bolts in all parts to avoid accidents that damage the body due to looseness.
3. Always check the valve clearance, gas distribution phase, fuel supply advance angle, fuel injection pressure, and ignition timing of diesel or gasoline engines in time to check and adjust to ensure that the engine is in good condition to save fuel and service life.
Four, 200-300 hours to change the oil and three filters namely oil, water, air and body. If the diesel and gasoline are not pure, it will cause the precise matching body to wear, and the clearance will increase, resulting in oil leakage, dripping oil, reducing the fuel supply pressure, increasing the clearance, and even causing serious failures such as oil passage blockage, shaft holding, and tile burning. ; If the air contains a large amount of dust, it will accelerate the wear of the cylinder liner, piston and piston ring;
If the cooling water is not pure, the cooling system will be blocked due to scale, which will prevent the engine from dissipating heat, the lubrication conditions will be worse, and the body will be severely worn.
Fifth, use the engine properly. Before driving, lubricate the lubricated parts such as the axles and pads. After starting, wait until the water temperature is above 40 ℃ before putting it back into operation. Prolonged overload or low speed operation is strictly prohibited. Before stopping, unload the load and reduce the speed. After stopping in winter, drain the cooling water when the water temperature drops to 50 ° C (except for engines that have been filled with antifreeze). The engine maintenance work should be done normally to keep the machine running in good condition. Observe and inspect frequently, find faults, and eliminate them in time.
6. It takes 100 hours to run in to buy a new machine. This is the basis of the service life of the engine. Whether it is a new engine or an overhauled engine, it must be run in according to regulations before it can be put into normal operation.
【How to choose the oil of diesel generator】
1 It is strictly prohibited to use gasoline engine oil for diesel engines.
It can only be substituted or used in the specified grade range if the engine manufacturer has a replacement instruction or indicates that it is a universal oil for gasoline and diesel engines.
② Under the premise of ensuring reliable lubrication of the diesel engine, the viscosity of the oil should be as small as possible.
Except for oils with high viscosity, which are used in summer in the south, they are only suitable for some severely worn engines. High-viscosity oil will increase the resistance of the diesel engine during operation, which will increase the fuel consumption. Selecting engine oil with too low viscosity may also cause the oil pressure to be too low, the strength of the lubricant film is not sufficient, and the seal is not tight. Therefore, it is necessary to properly select the engine oil according to the diesel engine operating conditions and seasons.
③ Adhere to the principle of economic applicability.
It is uneconomical to use too much oil for downgrading. Using lower-grade oil in diesel engines with higher requirements will cause early wear and damage of the diesel engine.
④ Use multi-grade oil as much as possible.
Multi-grade oil has good viscosity-temperature performance, long use time in diesel engines, saves fuel, and is universal for four seasons, easy to manage. When using multi-grade oil, the oil color is easy to turn black and the oil pressure is lower than ordinary oil. These are normal phenomena and do not affect the use.
⑤ Prefer domestic motor oil.
Domestic oils are of high quality and low price (only 50% to 60% of the price of imported oils), and large domestic oil refineries can produce lubricants that meet international standards and can be used with confidence.
⑥ Regarding the mixing and use of engine oil.
Do not mix single-grade oil and multi-grade oil; different brands of oil can be mixed temporarily if necessary, but do not mix for a long time.
The above introductions about "how to make the diesel generator better" and "how to choose the oil of the diesel generator" hope you can understand the "Precautions when using the diesel generator and the instructions for using the oil" help.
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators