What are the specific operating methods for diesel generators?
As we all know, diesel generator is a professional power generation equipment. It is not possible to operate without professional staff. The diesel generator set must be operated, stopped, and powered by a qualified electrician approved by the relevant department. Specific operation methods for diesel generators. Let's find out together.
1) Automation of a single diesel generator set for emergency power supply. Keep the voltage and frequency constant during operation.
2) The generator set should automatically maintain the state of emergency preparation (automatic charging of the battery; automatic charging of the gas cylinder), and pre-lubrication automatically before the diesel engine starts.
3) When the diesel generator set needs to start, run or stop, it can realize automatic start, run or stop according to the automatic control instruction or remote control instruction.
4) During the operation of the generator set, if there are abnormal conditions such as overload, short circuit, overspeed, overfrequency, high water temperature, low oil pressure, etc., it can be automatically protected.
5) The generator set should be equipped with acousto-optic signal systems that indicate normal operation and abnormal operation. These indicators and alarm signals indicate the unit's operating conditions.
6) The generator set should be able to run continuously for 4 hours in the unattended condition.
(2) In addition to meeting the requirements of the first-level automatic and motorized units, the second-level automatic diesel generators should also have the following functions:
1) Diesel generator sets shall have the function of automatic replenishment of fuel oil, oil and cooling water.
2) The generator set can run continuously for 240h in the unattended condition.
(3) In addition to meeting the requirements of the first and second-level automation units, the three-level automation diesel generators must also have the following functions:
1) When the self-starting of the generator set fails, the self-starting control program system should be able to automatically transfer the starting command to another standby unit.
2) The generator set should be able to complete the automatic parallelization and disassembly of two generator sets of the same model and specifications according to automatic control instructions or remote control instructions.
3) When generating units run in parallel, they should be able to automatically distribute the active and reactive power output.
4) In addition to the various protections of the first and second-level automation units, the generator set should also have functions such as reverse power protection.
Three three-level automatic generators can form an automatic power station. Two of them are used as common power supply units and one is used as a backup. Therefore, functions related to parallel operation should be added. The automatic control system should automatically start, stop, juxtapose, disengage and perform load distribution for the three diesel generating sets according to the load and operating conditions. The fault is divided into two levels: the first level is a minor fault, and uninterrupted power supply should be realized, that is, the standby generator set is put into parallel operation, and then the faulty generator set is stopped. The second level is a serious fault. When the faulty generator set is stopped urgently, it is immediately put into the standby generator set, and the power supply of the secondary load is allowed to be interrupted.
- The rental of diesel generators is the supplier of emergency backup power after a power failure. Most of the units are in standby mode. Once the power is cut off, it is necessary for the unit to "start in an emergency and supply power in an emergency" or the backup unit will lose its meaning. The starter battery of the unit is unprotected for a long time. The electrolyte water does not increase in real time after the water of the electrolyte evaporates. It is not equipped with a starter battery charger. The battery's power decreases after natural discharge of the battery for a long time. Charge / floating charge switching. In view of the failure to perform the switching control, the battery power may not meet the conditions.
- The use and realization of diesel generators has also changed in different weather and temperatures in different seasons. So, how to make a diesel generator safe through a season in the process of using a diesel generator? Here are three suggestions. In the lubricating oil unit manual, there are no special requirements for engine oil, and there is no "winter or summer".
- Matters needing attention when assembling diesel generator sets: before use, it can effectively avoid unnecessary damage to the equipment, and it is easy to transfer moisture to the equipment. Attention should be paid to the assembly of the generator set and equipped with lightning protection devices. The reliability of the two-way switch wiring needs to be reviewed by the local power supply department, and the pipeline should be lowered by 5-10 degrees. If the assembly environment is wet, the generator housing must be reliably grounded and the pipe diameter must be the muffler or outlet diameter.
- What to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its