Common fault types of generators and their solutions
With the advent of the "electricity age", generators are widely used in our work and life. As generators can be seen everywhere, generator failures are inevitable. Next, let me talk about the common faults of generators. How to troubleshoot and deal with these common faults? Let's learn together.
First, the generator current is too large
(1) If the load is too large, reduce the load.
(2) If a short-circuit or ground fault occurs in the transmission line, the line should be overhauled, and it can return to normal after the fault is removed.
Second, the generator terminal voltage is too high
(1) The voltage of the generator parallel to the power grid is too high, and the voltage of the parallel generator should be reduced.
(2) Excitation device failure should cause overexcitation, and the excitation device should be repaired in time.
Third, insufficient power
Due to the insufficient compensation of the excitation source voltage source, the excitation current required by the armature response cannot be provided, so that the generator terminal voltage is lower than the grid voltage and the rated reactive power cannot be delivered. The following measures should be taken:
(1) A three-phase voltage regulator is connected between the generator and the field reactor to increase the generator terminal voltage and gradually increase the magnetic potential of the field device.
(2) The phase of the voltage magnetomotive force of the excitation device and the voltage at the generator terminal is changed to increase the total magnetomotive force, and a resistor of thousands of ohms and 10W can be connected in parallel at the two ends of each phase of the reactor.
(3) Decrease the resistance of the varistor to increase the excitation current of the generator.
Fourth, the stator winding insulation breakdown, short circuit
(1) The stator winding is wet. For generators that have been stopped for a long time or overhauled for a long time, the insulation resistance should be measured before being put into operation. Those who fail to pass the test shall not be put into operation. The damp generator should be dried.
(2) Defects in windings or improper maintenance processes, which cause winding insulation breakdown or mechanical damage. Insulation materials should be selected according to the specified insulation level, and embedded windings and dip paint drying should be strictly performed according to process requirements.
(3) The winding is overheated. After the insulation is overheated, the insulation performance will be reduced, and sometimes it will cause insulation breakdown at high temperatures. Daily inspections should be strengthened to prevent overheating of all parts of the generator and damage to the winding insulation.
(4) Aging of insulation. Generally the generator runs for more than 15-20 years, the winding insulation is aging, the electrical performance changes, and even the insulation breakdown. The maintenance and preventive test of the generator should be done well. If the insulation is found to be unqualified, the defective winding insulation or the winding should be replaced in time to extend the service life of the generator.
(5) Metal foreign objects enter the generator. Do not leave metal objects, parts or tools in the stator bore after the generator is overhauled. Tighten the tying wire of the rotor and tighten the end parts so that centrifugal force does not occur. And loose. "
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators