Generator leasing must have some understanding of its operating procedures
Before starting, you should check whether the fuel volume of the fuel tank is rich, and there is no oil leakage in each oil pipe and the discussion area; whether the cooling system water is rich, clean and leak-free, and whether the fan belt is tight or not. The internal combustion engine and generator drive parts should be connected and trusted. The wires of the input line are well-insulated, complete and effective in all aspects. After starting, it should run at low speed for 3 to 5 minutes. After the temperature and oil pressure wheel are normal, the initial work can be done. The generator should be no different in the speed increase. Ringing, the slip ring and commutator are well brushed, and there is no jumping or sparking phenomenon. After the operation is stable and the frequency and voltage reach the rated value, power can be supplied to the outside.
In the event of abnormal noises, odors, sharp rises in water temperature, and sharp drop in oil pressure during operation, the machine should be stopped and searched immediately to eliminate obstacles.
The power factor of the generator must not exceed the late phase (lag) of 0.95. The scope of the frequency value change must not exceed 0.5HZ.
Before stopping, the main switches of each power supply shunt should be cut off, and the load should be gradually eliminated.Then, the main power switch of the generator should be cut off, and the exciter rheostat should be returned to the resistance value position to reduce the voltage. Then the exciter switch and the neutral point should be grounded. Switch to prevent the internal combustion engine from running.
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators