What is the fault of the generator fault light and common faults and solutions
In the process of the generator, if the fault light is on, we need to stop the work in time to check the cause of the light. Generally, the reasons for the light are the poor combustion status of the generator, the generator knocking, or the internal cause of the generator. For example, the quality of the fuel is not good, the generator cylinder is not rushed, etc., will cause the fault light to light up, the following details for everyone!
First, what is the problem when the generator fault light is on?
1. Poor combustion status: The bad combustion status of the engine is the main reason for the engine fault light to illuminate.
2. There are usually three cases of engine knock: the car is weak; the car is weak, the engine noise is too loud; there is obviously a knock on the cylinder.
In the first case, some engine fault lights will be on, and some will not be on. In the second and third cases, the engine fault lights will be on.
3. The internal cause of the engine fault light is on: the fuel quality is not good; the inside of the engine cylinder is not clean and there is deposited carbon.
Common faults and solutions of generators
1. The generator does not operate according to the specified technical conditions, such as the stator voltage is too high, the iron loss increases; the load current is too large, the stator winding copper loss increases;
If the frequency is too low, the cooling fan speed will be slowed down, which will affect the heat dissipation of the generator. If the power factor is too low, the rotor excitation current will increase and the rotor will heat up. Check that the indication of the monitoring instrument is normal. If it is abnormal, necessary adjustments and treatments shall be carried out to make the generator run according to the specified technical conditions.
2. The three-phase load current of the generator is unbalanced, and the overloaded one-phase winding will overheat; if the difference between the three-phase currents exceeds 10% of the rated current, it is a serious phase current imbalance, and the three-phase current imbalance will produce a negative Sequential magnetic field, thereby increasing losses, causing magnetic pole windings and ferrules and other components to heat up. The three-phase load should be adjusted to keep the current of each phase as balanced as possible.
3. The air duct is blocked by dust accumulation and poor ventilation, which makes it difficult for the generator to dissipate heat. The dust and grease on the air duct should be removed to make the air duct unobstructed.
4. The inlet air temperature is too high or the inlet water temperature is too high, and the cooler is blocked. Reduce the inlet air or water temperature to clear the blockage in the cooler. Before the fault is eliminated, the generator load should be limited to reduce the generator temperature.
5. Too much or too little grease should be added to the bearing according to the regulations, usually 1/2 to 1/3 of the bearing chamber (the lower limit for the low speed and the lower limit for the high speed), and the bearing should not exceed 70% of the room is suitable.
6. Bearing wear. If the wear is not serious, the bearing will overheat locally; if the wear is serious, the stator and rotor may be rubbed, causing the stator and rotor avoiding parts to overheat. The bearings should be checked for noise. If friction between the stator and rotor is found, stop the machine immediately for maintenance or replace the bearings.
7. The stator core insulation is damaged, which causes a short circuit between the chips, which causes the local eddy current loss of the core to increase and heat, and in serious cases, the stator windings will be damaged. Stop immediately for maintenance.
8. The parallel wires of the stator winding are broken, causing the current of other wires to increase and generate heat. Stop immediately for maintenance.
The above is the introduction of "What is the problem of the generator fault light is on, and common faults and solutions", I hope to help you!
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators