Introduction to the knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
In real life, we cannot develop motors. Without a generator, our lives are unimaginable. Today, I will talk with you about some things about diesel generators. How should a diesel generator be maintained? How should a diesel generator be cleaned? Let ’s take a look. The following is the introduction of "Related knowledge and cleaning methods for diesel generators".
[Related knowledge of diesel generators]
In recent years, people have paid much attention to the price of 250kw diesel generators. The generators are composed of stators, rotors, end covers, bases and bearings, and the stators are made of bases. It consists of stator core, wire winding, and other structural parts that fix these parts. The rotor consists of a rotor iron core (with magnetic choke. Magnetic pole winding) slip ring (also known as a slip ring). Fans and shafts.
The 250kw diesel generator is assembled by connecting the stator and rotor of the generator with bearings and end covers, so that the rotor can rotate in the stator and do the movement of cutting the magnetic induction wire, thereby generating the induced potential, which is led out through the terminal and connected in the circuit , Then a current is generated. Routine maintenance: based on routine maintenance, maintenance can be done every six months or one year
1. Carry out a comprehensive inspection of the water, electricity, oil, and gas of the generator set to confirm whether the unit is normal;
2. No-load test machine for 5-10 minutes to make the Shangchai generator set fully lubricated; judge the use status of the unit by listening, watching, smelling, etc .;
3. Replace consumables such as air filter, diesel filter, oil, oil filter, water filter, oil-water separator filter element, etc.
4. Replace the cooling water tank coolant and water tank treasure;
5. Add battery liquid or distilled water;
6. After the maintenance is completed, check the unit again and clean it.
7. No-load test machine for 5-10 minutes, record the performance parameters of the unit.
[Proper way to clean diesel generators]
The long-term use of hard water in diesel generators will deposit a layer of yellow and white scale on the cooler and the inner wall of the pipeline. As a result, the thermal conductivity decreases and the cooling effect is not good!
1) Phosphate removal of scale Scale is injected with 3% -5% trisodium phosphate solution and kept for 10-12 hours, so that scale can form salts easily soluble in water;
2) Caustic soda, kerosene, and solution adjusted to a certain ratio are used to remove scale in alkaline solution, stay in the cooling system for 12 hours, and then use cleaning;
3) Pickling to remove scale and acid pickling solutions are often washed with phosphoric acid and hydrochloric acid;
Remove carbon deposits
Carbon deposits can cause diesel generators to pop up on valves, pistons and cylinder heads. We generally adopt three methods: mechanical removal, chemical method, and electrochemical method.
1) Mechanical removal method: Use a wire brush and a scraper to remove carbon deposits. This method is simple, it is easy to damage the surface of the part, and the carbon deposits are not easy to remove;
2) Chemical method: For some precision-machined parts, mechanical cleaning cannot be used, and chemical solutions should be used for cleaning.
3) Electrochemical method: The alkaline solution is used as the electrolytic solution, and the chemical reaction and the stripping of hydrogen are removed together.
The above introduction of "relevant knowledge about diesel generators" and "methods of proper cleaning of diesel generators" hope to help you understand "introduction of related knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators".
- Matters needing attention when assembling diesel generator sets: before use, it can effectively avoid unnecessary damage to the equipment, and it is easy to transfer moisture to the equipment. Attention should be paid to the assembly of the generator set and equipped with lightning protection devices. The reliability of the two-way switch wiring needs to be reviewed by the local power supply department, and the pipeline should be lowered by 5-10 degrees. If the assembly environment is wet, the generator housing must be reliably grounded and the pipe diameter must be the muffler or outlet diameter.
- The rental of diesel generators is the supplier of emergency backup power after a power failure. Most of the units are in standby mode. Once the power is cut off, it is necessary for the unit to "start in an emergency and supply power in an emergency" or the backup unit will lose its meaning. The starter battery of the unit is unprotected for a long time. The electrolyte water does not increase in real time after the water of the electrolyte evaporates. It is not equipped with a starter battery charger. The battery's power decreases after natural discharge of the battery for a long time. Charge / floating charge switching. In view of the failure to perform the switching control, the battery power may not meet the conditions.
- The use and realization of diesel generators has also changed in different weather and temperatures in different seasons. So, how to make a diesel generator safe through a season in the process of using a diesel generator? Here are three suggestions. In the lubricating oil unit manual, there are no special requirements for engine oil, and there is no "winter or summer".
- What to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its