Method for prolonging service life of generator and method for using lubricating oil
After using the generator, you need to pay attention to maintenance in daily life, and replace the internal parts in time. Do not let too much debris inside. The debris will wear the machine for a long time inside the machine, and some materials will corrode the machine, which will affect Generator life, now I will introduce to you some methods to extend the life of the generator.
During the use of the generator, it will pollute the engine oil, some components of the engine oil will be oxidized, and the main additives in the engine oil will be gradually consumed. But as long as these additives work properly, engine oil can protect the engine well. It is normal for the oil to become contaminated between the oil and filter change intervals. The degree of pollution mainly depends on the operating conditions of the generator, the number of hours of oil used, the amount of fuel exhausted, and the amount of newly added oil.
Extending generator maintenance The intervals between oil and filter replacement will reduce engine life due to factors such as corrosion, carbon deposits, and wear.
Here, several methods are recommended for determining the oil change period of the generator when the generator set and the lubricating oil are normally used, for reference only.
Generator lubricating oil will continuously deteriorate due to pollution and oxidation during use. When it deteriorates to a certain extent, it cannot meet the lubrication requirements of diesel engines. When any index of diesel oil in operation decays to a certain standard, the new oil should be replaced. This method does not depend on running time, working conditions, etc., but only depends on the quality of the lubricating oil. It is a very scientific method of determination.
First, the time interval determination method
The oil change period is determined based on the quality of diesel used by the generator and the load on the generator.
You can change the oil according to any of the working months, hours, and fuel consumption of the generator. Generally, the maximum length of the generator and diesel unit is 250 hours or 12 months. The oil change period is the first come.
Some generator sets provide “oil interval graphs” in the engine manual to determine the longest oil change interval, which is also appropriate.
The design of modern diesel generators and engines is developing in the direction of high horsepower, miniaturization and reduction of exhaust pollution. It has put forward higher and higher requirements for the quality of engine oils, which has led to the development of high performance engine oils. Therefore, the correct selection of engine lubricants plays an important role in ensuring the engine's operating reliability and operating economy. High-quality lubricating oil and suitable oil change period are one of the key factors to ensure the performance and durability of generator sets and engines.
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators