Maintenance skills of diesel generator oil pump
As a convenient power generation equipment, diesel generator sets provide great convenience for people in daily production. We should also pay attention to maintenance of daily production equipment, including diesel generator sets. The oil pump is a very important part. The entire oil is Important, so maintenance of the oil pump is a top priority.
The manual pump on the oil pump has a rubber seal between the piston and the hand pump body. Do not disassemble randomly, the rubber ring should be replaced in time. Make sure that the sealing gaskets of all parts of the generator set are intact, and the number of systems should not be too much. They should be replaced regularly. The coarse filter in the joint of the oil pump is easily blocked by viscous substances such as cotton wool. It must be inspected and cleaned regularly. The damage to the filter must be repaired or replaced in time.
Make sure the "four springs" of the plunger pump are normal. Four springs "as piston spring, tappet (roller) spring, suction valve spring, valve spring, spring elasticity weakens or breaks. Replace or add gaskets to adjust in time to avoid damage to the unit.
Time group leader When the generator is off, prevent the matching surface of the oil pump, especially the piston and the pump body, water corrodes the oil tappet and tappet sleeves. Measures must be taken to prevent rust, that is, when the generator stops, replace the fuel injection pump Shell with water lubricating oil, diesel and other impurities. After the pump is used, the power pump must be pushed back and the buttons must be tightened to prevent the oil pump and rubber ring or ball valve and valve seat from entering the air or leaking oil due to inadequate pressure.
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators