How does a diesel generator smoke?
That's because the black smoke from diesel engine exhaust is not fully ignited by diesel, and what kind of signs of carbon secretion with the exhaust gas are decomposed in tropical conditions. The black smoke from exhaust gas not only reduces engine power, but also increases diesel consumption. And easily become carbon deposits, reducing the life of the engine. The overall cause is as follows:
Exception one: The fresh atmosphere in the cylinder is less than the cause: (1) excessive dust accumulation in the air filter element; (2) muffler corrosion, carbon deposits or oil pollution; (3) the gap between the intake and exhaust valves is too poor, which makes the valve open (4) Loose, worn, deformed structural components of the distributor, the corresponding positions of the camshaft gears and the crankshaft gears are changed, and the valve opening and closing hours are not accurate.
Exception 2: Causes of temperature and pressure drop at the end of the cylinder contraction (1) Excessive wear of the cylinder barrel and piston ring, inaccurate piston ring assembly or loss of elasticity, resulting in air leakage in the cylinder; (2) The valve gap is too small, and it is easy to be caught during hot cars Ejection, or valve ablation, and carbon deposits make the cylinder tightly sealed; (3) Air leaks from the cylinder head and the body, the injector, and the joint surface of the cylinder head; (4) The valve suddenly sags, the piston and piston pin, piston pin And the small end of the connecting rod, the poor end of the connecting rod and the excessively low clearance of the connecting rod journal make the volume of the ignition chamber poor and the shrinkage ratio drop.
Exception three: Causes of poor diesel atomization: (1) Injector pressure adjustment is too low; (2) Injector pressure regulator spring is broken or issued; (3) Injector needle valve and valve seat carbon deposit, needle valve Stuck or worn too much; (4) The pressure relief ring of the injection valve of the injection pump is too worn, causing the injector to drip oil.
Abnormal four: The fuel supply time and fuel supply are inaccurate due to: (1) the fuel supply time is too late; (2) the gas pressure and temperature are low at the beginning of the start, and the fuel supply time is too early; (3) the fuel injection pump column After the plug parts are worn, they will be used in the poor fuel supply process; (4) The fuel injection pump moves the gear rod or the pull rod so poor that the fuel supply is excessive.
- The diesel generator set can be repaired and maintained in the middle of 6000-8000 hours. The overall control text is as follows: Check the wear level of the diesel generator set valve, the valve seat of the diesel generator set, and repair or change the diesel generator set if necessary; Check the occupational status of PT pumps and fuel injectors for leased generators, and repair and adjust if necessary. Check and adjust the torque of connecting rods and fastening screws of diesel generator sets; check and adjust the valve clearances of diesel generator sets; adjust leases The course of the injector of the generator; check the tension of the belt of the mediator fan charger; scrub the intake manifold
- Regarding the generator leasing problem in the use process, what should I do? This anomaly is a bit of concern for many customers who want to rent a generator. Let ’s answer it. At the beginning, as a focused generator set rental supplier The maintenance of the settings and the handling of hidden dangers in advance are real-time, thoughtful, and focused. Maybe the machine is out of the warehouse with a disease. Secondly, no supplier can promise that the settings supplied by me will not be out of order. Even new The settings are also different. For this reason, regarding the unexpected problems in the utilization process, we will send the customer to the promised hour for disposal, if necessary
- The assembly place needs to be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end should have excellent air outlets. The area of the air outlets should be more than 5 times larger than the area of the water tank. The periphery of the assembly site should still be clean to prevent the formation of surrounding installations. Cargoes with corrosive gases and steam such as acid, alkali, etc. Fire extinguishing devices should be equipped if required. If used indoors, the smoke exhaust pipe must be opened to the outside, the diameter of the smoke pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke pipe, and the pipe connected The elbow failure should exceed 3 to ensure the exhaust smoke circulation, and the pipe should be tilted downward by 5-10 degrees to prevent rainwater intake; if the exhaust pipe is assembled vertically upward, then
- In some places far away from the power supply, the only option is to use a diesel generator to ensure the power supply. This small-scale power generation equipment is widely used in remote areas and is of great significance to local residents. But what should I do if the diesel generator fails? What are the specific uses of diesel generators? Let ’s take a closer look at “What are the causes and uses of diesel generator failures?”
- What to pay attention to when renting equipment for generators
- What are the problems and common faults of the generator fault light
- Relevant knowledge and cleaning methods of diesel generators
- Reasons for the failure of diesel generators and their applications
- Common problems and errors of diesel generators
- Introduction of generator inspection content and its structure
- Problems and maintenance of generators in work
- Drainage regulations for diesel generators and faults
- Explain the diesel generator fault treatment method and its
- Precautions and machine when using diesel generators